Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Want to keep active and meet new people? Then joining in with the Poles Coppice Volunteer Group could be for you!
Help maintain and improve the site for people and wildlife, carry out a wide range of tasks such as tree maintenance, wildlife surveys, clearing overgrown vegetation, and assisting with site events.
Volunteering is also great for improving your health, helping to keep you fit and active. Being outdoors and socialising with new people has also been shown to be good for maintaining your mental health.
Whilst volunteering you will also have the oportunity to gain new skills and to take part in special events and sessions not open to the general public, such as brush cutter training courses and hedge laying tuition.
No experience, commitment or minimum levels of fitness required.
For more information contact Lee Fraser on 01743 255956 or by emailing Lee.Fraser@shropshire.gov.uk
Search the site
- June 2018 Newsletter
- May Newsletter
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive