Age UK Shropshire Telford & Wrekin is a local charity that has been supporting local older people for over 60 years. We rely on our valued team of over 800 volunteers to support our services. We combat loneliness, we provide advice and we support health and wellbeing in older age.
We are looking for a Parish Link in your area! Parish Links are integral to our charity. They are friendly, approachable people with local knowledge of what’s going on in their community and are willing to raise awareness of our wide range of services. The role will be tailored to individual circumstances and will be fully supported by the Parish Link Coordinator in our main office with regular updates and get togethers arranged by our Parish Links Coordinator.
If you are interested, please contact Bridget who will be happy to discuss the position further. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a developing service where your views, ideas and opinions will be listened to and respected as we work together to enhance the lives of older people in our communities.
Bridget Mollekin 01743 233123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the site
- June 2018 Newsletter
- May Newsletter
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive